Terms Of Service
1. Terms and acceptance By accessing and using this website (the “Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use between EHB International. Inc. and you, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. This Site is controlled and operated by EHB International. Inc. .(“EHB International. Inc. ”) from its offices within the United States. EHB International. Inc. makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
2. IP Ownership / Use license The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including without limitation, United States Copyright law. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by EHB International. Inc. Except as expressly permitted by EHB International. Inc., none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of EHB International. Inc. or the copyright owner. You may not download and use the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use, or commercial use. You may not: Modify or copy the materials Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EHB International. Inc.’s website Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the applicable laws and regulations. Use of the Site by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of EHB International. Inc.’s proprietary rights in them
3. Disclaimer The materials on EHB International. Inc website are provided “as is”. Ehb international. Inc. Makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,EHB International. Inc Does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations in no event shall ehb international. Inc. Or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, negligence, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ehb international. Inc. internet site, even if EHB International. Inc. Or a EHB International. Inc. Authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability of ehb international. Inc. Under this agreement exceed fifty dollars ($50), regardless of the cause of action, in tort, contract, or otherwise.
5. Revisions and data errata The materials appearing on EHB International. Inc.’s web site could include technical, typograaphical, or photograaphic errors. EHB International. Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EHB International. Inc. . may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EHB International. Inc. . does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links EHB International. Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EHB International. Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing law Any claim relating to EHB International Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Fees, refunds, cancellations and No-Risk Guarantee You agree to pay the cost associated with product purchases. You further agree that, upon registering for the services through the Site, you authorize EHB International. Inc. to charge your method of payment (e.g. credit card). Your account and access to the services provided via the Site may be suspended in the event of non-payment of applicable fees. You represent and warrant to EHB International. Inc. that such payment information is accurate and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. RETURNS ---- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 14084 Bronte Drive , Whittier , CA, 90602, United States If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that if your country of residence is not United States, shipping your goods may take longer than expected. You can always contact us for any return questions to email@example.com.
Damages and Issues Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we may evaluate the issue and make it right. Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return to let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Ownership, trademarks & provided assets EHB retains the appropriate licenses for the products sold.
13. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) In the event materials are made available to this Site by third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
14. All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows: EHB International. Inc. .14084 Bronte Drive , Whittier , CA, 90602, United States It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. Updated 09/19/2023